Making a CCI Île-de-France gem shine
The Paris Île-de-France Regional Chamber of Commerce (CCI) wanted to make its gem of a CROCIS economic observatory more attractive and raise its profile to:
• Improve its publications’ reach and influence,
• Highlight its raison d’être, quality expertise, legitimacy and added value,
• Assert itself as a key contact for any economic issues or analysis in Île-de-France to enhance its status.
Look Further activities:
1) Understand the existing situation,
2) Set out options and their implications,
3) Specify the resources needed for the chosen option.
• Online survey of CROCIS newsletter subscribers,
• Qualitative interviews with several persona types,
• Analysis of profile and performance online in comparison with 11 counterparts,
• Scenarios: identified scenarios,
• Recommended actions and organisation.