Creating a new brand of urban agriculture
It all started out with four sisters, who had the excellent idea of growing saffron on the rooftops of Paris.
The question was what brand identity did this brilliant urban agriculture project need to help it take root, stand out and grow?
• Adopt a different approach from “eco boho” projects, drawing inspiration instead from craft centres, combining classic and modern roots.
• Tap into the literary and artistic talents of its founders to create a unique and personal universe.
• Share information about the progress of the project in a simple, genuine and dynamic way.
• Analysis of the environment
• Brand positioning and identity
• Visual identity
• Communication strategy